Tuesday, September 13, 2011

22 Weeks and Growing

Hi friends and family! I'm Baby Powell...

My mom had an ultrasound today and the doctors took these awesome pictures of me... I weigh 1lb 1oz and I love to kick, squirm and turn somersaults, especially before meals!

Here's another picture of my profile. My dad thinks I inherited my mom's chin... she thinks I inherited his long second toe. But we'll see!


I officially have 8 cousins as of last Saturday. My new cousin Lois Mae Powell was born on 9-10-11 at 5:00 pm. I can't to meet her and my other cousin, Delancey Baby #4, who will be born just a few weeks after me!

I'm going to be the first Powell baby born outside of Massachusetts and the first grandbaby and great-grandbaby in the Sweitzer family.

Here's a kinda weird picture of my face. I was squirming and bobbing around while the doctor was trying to take my picture, so I look a little smudgy and pudgy.

That's my hand moving toward my mouth there...


I'm pretty sure my Auntie Meredith and Auntie Jenna have already purchased 90% of my wardrobe for my first month of life, so I'm going to be very cute!

Well, that's all for now... see you around January 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment