Monday, November 14, 2011

A Happy Little Camper

Today (Monday) was, well, definitely a Monday. But I won't dwell on it.

  • My aging hybrid car had a minor meltdown, making me late for work... but as usual, it recovered. 
  • Jeremy had an early morning exam in Hebrew... but its over now. 
  • I had to stay late for an evening work meeting... but then, I came home to leftovers of my mom's delicious Italian tortellini soup and fresh bread. 

More importantly, I still feel very grateful and humbled by the exceedingly thoughtful baby shower my sisters and mom threw for me this past weekend. 

I don't have pictures at the shower to share (I was too busy opening gifts). Meredith will probably did post them on her blog. But I can show you some of the results! 

#1) Baby PhillyPowells' toy and bookshelf in our living room now has something on every shelf. 

PS: The awesome flowers and pine greenery you see on top were the centerpieces at the baby shower. My sisters and mom cleverly themed the whole shower: "A Happy Little Camper." 

#2) Baby PhillyPowell officially has his/her first bed... the beloved pack n' play, which I convinced Jeremy we at just had to test.


#3) Baby PhillyPowell has a whole wardrobe of new clothes to wear. 


#4) Plus, Baby PhillyPowell has an awesome infant swing for napping (thanks Grandma Mac and Auntie J) and a new stroller and car seat from a seriously mysterious someone who signed their card "Your Family in Christ." Wow. 

Jeremy and I are very touched by the generosity of our friends and family. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment